At Ganga, we believe in the philosophy of poorna saukhyam- complete bliss, as opposed to quick-fix cures. A person can only attain poorna saukhyam if he achieves a healthy mind, body, soul and spirit. Treating one without considering the other three will only lead to a temporary relief and not permanent cure. The term ‘medicine’ is considered limiting in the context of this life science, as it suggests healing only as a result of predetermined illness.
We believe in giving our clients an experience which makes them feel.
relax, refresh & rejuvenate…
It is our chief objective to help you attain poorna saukhyam through our holistic health & wellbeing packages. A carefully planned sattvic diet regime, yoga and meditation coupled with Indian & Thai massage therapies take you to a completely new level of wellness. You feel re-born; recharged and rejuvenated, from within.
Why partner us
- Pan India presence with over 48 + branches & growing rapidly; India’s leading spa chain with blend of Ayurvedic blended with authentic Thai therapies & unisex family salon.
- An ISO certified company.
- Felicitated by The Times of India in the Voice of India list of Top 50 entrepreneurs.
- Tie ups with leading 5 star hotels and spa resorts across India.
- Full-fledged training Academy & corporate office at Ahmadabad for Ayurvedic therapeutics and masseuses.
- Experienced group of advisers; Ayurvedic doctors, spiritual gurus, wellness experts, dietitians & fitness trainers’ available.
- Suppliers and Manufacturers of Ayurvedic medicines, herbal products spa & salon accessories & equipment’s.